miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

Notorious

Seguimos siendo buenos bailarines ...



... y sabemos engañar a cualquier censura.



Alicia: It's nice out here. Let's not go out to dinner. Let's stay here.
Devlin: We have to eat.
Alicia: We can eat here. I'll cook.
Devlin: I thought you didn't like to cook.
Alicia: No I don't like to cook, but I have a chicken in the icebox and you're eating it.
Devlin: What about all the washing up afterwards?
Alicia: We'll eat it with our fingers.
Devlin: Don't we need any plates?
Alicia: Yes, one for you and one for me.
Devlin: You mind if I have dinner with you tonight?
Alicia: I'd be delighted. Where are you going?
Devlin: If you're going to stay in, I have to telephone the hotel, see if there are any messages.
Alicia: Do I have to?
Devlin: I have to. (They walk inside to the telephone where he dials the hotel for messages.)
Alicia: This is a very strange love affair.
Devlin: Why? (she kisses him)
Alicia: Maybe the fact that you don't love me.
Devlin: (He kisses her) ...When I don't love you, I'll let you know.
Alicia: You haven't said anything.
Devlin (kissing her): Actions speak louder than words.

*

Felices dos años, honey.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario